Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 5.0

My friend Heather turned me on to this challenge. It originates from 4 Little Men and Girly Twins.
I seen it earlier this week and couldn't wait to post my pic.
The rules for today!!!
There are 2 ways to pick your random picture this week so more of you can play along.
March 2008 5th picture from the end
or
10th picture folder 5th picture from the end
This is my March 2008 5th pic from the end. It is My father, my son Benny, and my Brother-in-Law.
We celebrate most holidays together. Meaning, my parents, my brother and my in-laws get together so that we don't have to feel torn about who we are spending which holiday with. It works well, and everyone gets along. (So that explains the weird combo of relatives.)
Can't wait to see next weeks challenge!

No comments: