Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged

Well, not quite. I don't think it's legit to tag yourself, but I'm doing it anyway. I seen one that I thought would be a good way to get acquainted. Since I won't be tagging anyone, I'll leave out the rules....

7 things.

1. I love frogs. I have a collection of frog "Quarry Critters". (Check them out if you don't know what I mean http://www.quarrycritters.com/ ) I also have a real live tree frog. He goes by the name of "Bruce".

2. I was born in Abilene, TX.

3. I LOVE reality TV. It drives my husband nuts! I watch the "Bravo"channel constantly. Some of my faves are, Real Housewives (both OC and NY), Top Chef, Project Runway, Flip This/That House, Property Ladder, Moving Up,House Hunters, Little People Big World, Biggest Loser, and now I'm trying to catch up with Jon & Kate Plus 8. The list is longer but I won't bore you.

4. I have performed CPR several times. With the use of a defibrillator I have saved peoples lives. EVERYONE should KNOW how to do this.

5. I was an art major all through high school and college. (This explains my horrible spelling and grammar.)

6. Up until this March of this year I was one member of 5 living generations. I am incredibly proud to tell people that my children met their Great-Great Grandmother, and were graced by her hugs and kisses.

7. I love to organize. You wouldn't guess this by looking at my house. I get excited when I see little containers to put things in. My dream is to have a room where all my sewing and craft stuff can be well organized and easily accessible.

No comments: